Abandoned buildings at the corner of Brush and Alfred streets, one mile from the central business district of Detroit, Michigan.
Photograph by Roger Miller (1951-2010) who was an early contributor to the Digital Content Library. Miller taught in the Department of Geography, Environment, and Society at the University of Minnesota and photographed extensively during his teaching career. To find more of Roger Miller's images, search the full Digital Content Library collection.
Roger Miller, photographer
Digital Content Library, University of Minnesota
Department of Geography, Environment, and Society
35 mm color slide